Announcing the seventh release candidate for Pacemaker 1.1.10
This RC is a result of bugfixes to the policy engine, fencing daemon and crmd. We’ve squashed a bug involving constructing compressed messages and stonith-ng can now recover when a configuration ordering change is detected.
Please keep the bug reports coming in!
rpm packages for testing:
Clone the current sources:
# git clone --depth 0 git://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker.git # cd pacemaker
Install dependancies (if you haven’t already)
[Fedora] # sudo yum install -y yum-utils [ALL] # make rpm-dep
# make rc
Copy and deploy as needed
Details - 1.1.10-rc7
|Diff||37 files changed, 414 insertions(+), 331 deletions(-)|
### Features added in Pacemaker-1.1.10-rc7
Changes since Pacemaker-1.1.10-rc6
- Bug cl#5168 - Prevent clones from being bounced around the cluster due to location constraints
- Bug cl#5170 - Correctly support on-fail=block for clones
- Bug cl#5164 - crmd: Fixes crmd crash when using pacemaker-remote
- cib: The result is not valid when diffs fail to apply cleanly for CLI tools
- cluster: Correctly construct the header for compressed messages
- cluster: Detect and warn about node names with capitals
- Core: remove the mainloop_trigger that are no longer needed.
- corosync: Ensure removed peers are erased from all caches
- cpg: Correctly free sent messages
- crmd: Prevent messages for remote crmd clients from being relayed to wrong daemons
- crmd: Properly handle recurring monitor operations for remote-node agent
- crm_mon: Bug cl#5167 - Only print “stopped” node list for incomplete clone sets
- crm_node: Return 0 if –remove passed
- fencing: Correctly detect existing device entries when registering a new one
- lrmd: Prevent use-of-NULL in client library
- pengine: cl5164 - Fixes pengine segfault when calculating transition with remote-nodes.
- pengine: Do the right thing when admins specify the internal resource instead of the clone
- pengine: Re-allow ordering constraints with fencing devices now that it is safe to do so