Announcing the sixth release candidate for Pacemaker 1.1.10
This RC is a result of bugfixes in the policy engine, fencing daemon and crmd. Previous fixes in rc5 have also now been confirmed.
Help is specifically requested for testing plugin-based clusters, ACLs, the –ban and –clear commands, and admin actions (such as moving and stopping resources, calls to stonith_admin) which are hard to test in an automated manner.
There is one bug open for David’s remote nodes feature (involving managing services on non-cluster nodes), but everything else seems good.
Please keep the bug reports coming in!
rpm packages for testing:
Clone the current sources:
# git clone --depth 0 git://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker.git # cd pacemaker
Install dependancies (if you haven’t already)
[Fedora] # sudo yum install -y yum-utils [ALL] # make rpm-dep
# make rc
Copy and deploy as needed
Details - 1.1.10-rc6
|Diff||24 files changed, 356 insertions(+), 133 deletions(-)|
Features added in Pacemaker-1.1.10-rc6
- tools: crm_mon –neg-location drbd-fence-by-handler
- pengine: cl#5128 - Support maintenance mode for a single node
Changes since Pacemaker-1.1.10-rc5
- cluster: Correctly remove duplicate peer entries
- crmd: Ensure operations for cleaned up resources don’t block recovery
- pengine: Bug cl#5157 - Allow migration in the absence of some colocation constraints
- pengine: Delete the old resource state on every node whenever the resource type is changed
- pengine: Detect constraints with inappropriate actions (ie. promote for a clone)
- pengine: Do the right thing when admins specify the internal resource instead of the clone