Important changes since Pacemaker-1.0.12 include:
- cib: Don’t halt disk writes if the previous digest is missing
- cib: Fix coverity RESOURCE_LEAK defect
- Core: Avoid assertion error when underflowing days of the month in iso8601 date code
- Core: Correctly determine when an XML file should be decompressed
- Core: Ensure signals are handled eventually in the absense of timer sources or IPC messages
- Core: Strip text nodes from on disk xml files
- crmd: cl#5051 - Fixes file leak in pe ipc connection initialization.
- crmd: cl#5057 - Restart sub-systems correctly (bnc#755671)
- crmd: Fast-track shutdown if we couldn’t request it via attrd
- crmd: Leave it up to the PE to decide which ops can/cannot be reload
- crmd: Prevent use-of-NULL when free’ing empty hashtables
- crmd: Supply format arguments in the correct order
- Fix memory leak in cib when writing the cib contents.
- legacy: Set to the minimum scheduling priority when using SCHED_RR policy (bnc#779259)
- pengine: Bug #5007, Fixes use of colocation constraints with multi-state resources
- pengine: Bug cl#5038 - Prevent restart of anonymous clones when clone-max decreases
- pengine: Bug cl#5101 - Ensure stop order is preserved for partially active groups
- pengine: cl#5069 - Honor ‘on-fail=ignore’ even when operation is disabled.
- pengine: cl#5072 - Fixes monitor op stopping after rsc promotion.
- pengine: Ensure post-migration stop actions occur before node shutdown
- pengine: Fix coverity REVERSE_INULL defects
- pengine: Fix use-after-free errors detected by coverity
- pengine: Prevent segfault when ensuring unmanaged resources don’t prevent shutdown
- pengine: Reload of a resource no longer causes a restart of dependant resources
- RA: controld - use the correct dlm_controld when membership comes from corosync directly
- tools: crm_resource - Fix coverity FORWARD_NULL defect
- Tools: crm_shadow - Bug cl#5062 - Correctly set argv when forking a shell process
You also can see the full changelog,
The next 1.0.x release will occur if and when needed (but probably not before mid-2013).
The source tarball is also available directly from GitHub.
Users of more most distributions are encouraged to use the latest 1.1.x release - either from the 1.1 Build Area or from the distribution directly.
General installation instructions are available at from the ClusterLabs wiki.