Unless there are violent objections, I plan to officially stop supporting 0.6 at the end of February.
Since I’ve not seeing any bugs reported for some time, it seems that anyone still using 0.6 is happy with it for their workload.
Also, 1.0 has been out for over a year now and contains significant improvements over 0.6 including
- A unified shell that hides the XML scaffolding
- Migration thresholds that are easy to configure and understand
- Failures can be ignored after a specified period of time
- Ability to specify defaults for resource an operation parameters
- Man pages for all CLI tools
- Up-to-date online documentation